Refunds & returns policy
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days.
- If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- If you buy an artwork online from mura ma and are not completely satisfied with it, it may be returned.
- Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your artwork and we will arrange for it to be collected.
- We ask that any returned artworks are packed very carefully.
- For non-UK buyers, please be mindful of import taxes on Fine Art for your country, as you’ll be responsible for any duty that may or may not apply.
- To be eligible for a return, your artwork must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Gift cards
Tickets for events – We do not refund tickets booked for events booked that can no longer be attended. If we can resell the ticket then we can provide a part-refund.
How to return your artwork
- To request a return please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide instructions as to how to make the return depending on what the item is and where you are in the world.
- If you are approved for a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions related to refunds and returns.